St. Hilda’s & St. Hugh’s is an independent, Episcopal school for boys and girls. Founded in 1950, the school endeavors to create and educate a community diverse in race, culture, and religious beliefs, preparing its students to make meaningful contributions to our global society. It is located in the Morningside Heights neighborhood of Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
We serve 390 students from neighborhoods throughout New York City and the surrounding communities. Yellow bus service is available for families traveling to us from the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side and Harlem.